Has anyone got a spare ticket for Croft please?

Jon Murray

As some of you may know,  I was at a few of the WSCC sprint meetings / track days last year, snapping pictures of you lot with my digital SLR kit.  It kind of makes up for not having a Westie anymore ! :)

This year, I'm raising the profile of the fact that I have been giving away the digital images to WSCC members of their own cars and plan on doing the same this year.  Use of the images is limited to personal use only, and I will retain copyright, but you can take the images down to Jessops or Boots and get them enlarged to whatever size you want to hang on your wall.

I don't want to tread on anyones toes by doing this, particularly anyone who may charge for images, but then if their snaps are better than mine (I'm a keen amateur), then they are perfectly entitled to charge for professionaly taken pictures.

Why am I doing this?  Because I love motorsport and motorsport photography, because I've been a WSCC member for several years and want to stay involved (Westie sold), because I think you lot are a decent bunch.

Anyway the upshot of this babble is to try and beg a spare ticket for Croft on Monday, has anyone got one please?  Croft charged me about £12 to get in to last year's sprint.

Cheers,

Jon

Jon if you PM me your address I'll pop 1 or 2 in the post for you.

Andy :t-up:

P.S. All you have to promiss is that you won't take any of me going backwards on the grass.. :blush:  :D

Jon

Ring me

Terry 07767836234

P.S. All you have to promiss is that you won't take any of me going backwards on the grass.. :blush:  :D

There's an easy way of stopping him doing that Andy...

:)

Andy