Westfield 7SE For Sale

Steve R

Reluctantly my Westfield has to go to make way for the next project (yes, another Westfield :D ).  

It's a bit unusual in that it's a 1987 'pre-lit' 7SE that only hit the road for the first time in 2004.  Perhaps a contender for longest ever build?!

I bought the car as an unfinished project 2 ½ years ago and spent 18 months and 100s of hours completing the build.  It was SVA'd and registered Feb/Mar 2004 and has been fantastic fun over the 3000 miles I have covered.

3302.jpeg

3303.jpeg

3304.jpeg

I can supply a full specification sheet on request, but the basic spec is as follows:

Tuned 1700cc Ford Crossflow on twin 40DCOE Webers - fully re-built

5-speed (type-9) gearbox - reconditioned

Rear diff re-built by Tran-X

Galvanised and silver powder coated chassis - should last a few years!!

Small extension to driver's footwell length (I can drive it at 6'2" tall)

Custom-made floor mounted brake pedal with adjustable bias bar

All suspension and rear axle powder coated silver

Brand new latest style 'SE' bodywork

RAC spec roll bar

Plays Kool carbon aero screen

Intatrim seats

Wunoff re-packable stainless steel silencer

Tony Law bonnet-exit 4into1 manifold

16" Momo Arrows alloys and Yokohama tyres (inc. unused spare, not fitted)

SPA digital speedo

Carbon effect rear light housings

Year's MoT

Taxed until end Aug'05

It was valued at the Westfield Factory by Chris Smith as being worth in the region of £7500 due to the extremely tidy condition.  I am looking for £6950.  (The build has cost me far more than this!! ).   This really is a very tidy car and has been well maintained.

You can contact me on 07718 629202 (evenings) or alternatively PM / e-mail me for more info.

Thanks,

Steve Robinson

(Warwickshire)

I can confirm that this is a very tidy car with exceptional attention to detail, somebody is going to get a real peach!

is it me.. or is the tax disc yellow?

is that why it took so long to build.. you wanted to wait for a colour coded rfl?

it does look good though!

:p:D

V. nice.

Sorry but no room or money for another, just wanted to note an excellent job.

Great value for whoever buys

Martin

Thanks chaps.

The car will be at Mallory on Sunday if anyone fancies having a look at it.  I'll be very sad to sell it if the weather stays good!

• 2 weeks later...

Back to top  ;)

Car is still for sale.  I'm open to sensible offers as far as the price goes.  I don't want to end up giving my car away but I am keen to get started with my Megablade build.  Come and make me an offer!

Thanks,

Steve.

• 2 weeks later...

Still for sale  :D

I'll be taking the car to Stoneleigh on both days if anybody wants to have a good look at it there.

I'll throw in a free windscreen frame if the thought of an aero screen is not appealing to potential buyers (personal preference I guess).

Thanks,

Steve.

07718 629202

• 2 weeks later...

Car now sold to Chris Snell (aka nopedals).

Thoroughly nice guy - can recommend people contacting Chris if they need a quick sale on their Westy.

Garage is looking rather empty now.  Time to get building the Megablade...  :t-up:

Steve.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.