Accident damaged Westfield on Ebay

Triggsy

If he's keeping the chassis it can't be as bad as it looks. Not usually viable to do a rear chassis end swap.

GRP damage always looks really bad.

But why keep the chassis??? and no parts! It must be a total loss looking at the damage. Total loss register candidate.  Maybe keeping the chassis and V5 for ?????

if its a total loss dont the chassis need to be crushed and the v5 returned to dvla, hence why he is saying that it must be stripped there

Mike

Does look much different to mine when I bought it.

Depends on how much it goes to.

Looks like their in Bury, might be worth a visit.

He only really needs to cut out the bit of the chassis with the chassis number stamped on, without that its useless.

Karl

bl**** Hell  :0  

Better make sure the other half doesn't see that  :down:

Hope they got out ok, Anybody know whoose it was  ???

Note: It is fitted with race harnesses..

Hmmm, somehow I think those would be the first thing you replaced if you bought this car!!

perksy Posted on Mar. 18 2005,21:26

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Went for £3200      

Thats a Dear Bag of Bits....  

Not wrong, I thought it was a spoof, but appears to be a real bidder!

Maybe the same guy that forked out £70 on a front grille.  Parts appearing on Ebay soon per chance?

???

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.