Maiden Blatt

Andrew

37 minutes ago, Nick - Joint North East AO said:

Think we are getting old mate, ??? and no the world isn't flat either :d  some great times, great laughs :sun:

Here's a blast from the past. I've still got that red jacket, but my hair's a different colour now. :laugh:

5aaba17d8a364_Photos518.jpg.3476de96189f721c3c86b3482c94c9ea.jpg5aaba17c8cff0_Photos580.jpg.c7cebb183ed703cc0035b649d1e19ef1.jpg

Wow 2002:sun:

No wonder you can pedal that car so well,it must feel like part of you after all this time :t-up:

1 hour ago, CosKev said:

Wow 2002:sun:

No wonder you can pedal that car so well,it must feel like part of you after all this time :t-up:

It definitely has the feel of an old slipper when I strap in Kev. :laugh:

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Andrew said:

It definitely has the feel of an old slipper when I strap in Kev. :laugh:

f***** fast old slipper! :sun:

10 minutes ago, CosKev said:

f***** fast old slipper! :sun:

:laugh: That might be more to do with the 100 plus trackdays I've done in the old slipper! 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Andrew said:

:laugh: That might be more to do with the 100 plus trackdays I've done in the old slipper! 

Bet you've done way more track miles than road miles by now. :yes::d does it even get and MOT any more ??

Some great pics and reminders, my westie was even looking relatively unmolested in that pic ;);)

29 minutes ago, Nick - Joint North East AO said:

Bet you've done way more track miles than road miles by now. :yes::d does it even get and MOT any more ??

I think I probably have, but I don't keep count. The speedo's a bit iffy and I doubt if it's keeping track either! Last MOT would be 2007 I think..