What I intend to do this year ...

Numptie

Might bump into you at a few of these Eric (as a spectator). I'm contemplating doing some SSC events in 2006.

2005 will be a recce and practice year most likely, although I might register in case I get the urge/confidence to do one this year :t-up: .

Hi Eric

Are you going to do the March Kames test day? Do you know if its subject to regs to be issued or just turn up and pay to play??

I'm keen to do it - just radio silence from the organisers.

Colin (the other lilac westie in scotland)

ps I could have sworn I won my class at Alford in October but I seem to have got the airbrush treatment!!

Hi Colin,

I'm not going to bother with Kames on 20/03/05. It's too far for me for just one day of non competition.

On your question regarding regs, have you tried emailing Dave Baker? (SSC coordinator). I find him to be very responsive.

I'll PM you his email address in case you don't have it.

BTW, did you see this? hehe.gif

Cheers,

Eric driving.gif

• 3 weeks later...