Vauxhall 2.0 XE engine

Westy1700

Due to acquisition of a finished engine i have a surplus Vauxhall 2.0 XE twincam engine for sale.

Removed by myself from running and driveable '90 Cav GSi with 90,000 on it. I drove the car around for a few miles to test it out before stripping to go into my new westy - car was MOT fail on steering and gearbox stuffed - the engine was solid.

Removed and still with protective oil and crap coating but generally ok as a start. restrictive injection system discarded but dizzy etc all complete. Non Coscast head but oil looks fine and uncontaminated. Includes flywheel/clutch.

I would keep it as a spare - but i know it will just gather dust in the workshop

Going price seems to be around £400.00 so closest secures - won't be on eBay this is WSCC special offer to members !!!!!!

I reserve the right to not sell elsewhere ....

Buyer to collect but i do have winch to loadup.

• 4 weeks later...

Triggsy

Is the bag of chips to replace that old bag of spanners of a diff you have been using.......

Nice try boys - you could have all the oil and s*&t that covers it for 50p..come to think of it Triggsy needs the oil in that diff of his..

Joking aside - do you guys want to help drop a decent engine in this weekend ?

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.