Garage Clear out Mostly Narrow Sei bits

John Owen

Car now sold so garage full of bits for sale. Open to sensible offers on any or all of it. If it does not go then it's going on Ebay

Brand new narrow boot box - red

Full set of wishbones with ball joints and rose joints - standard Sei

3.89 crown wheel and pinion

Brand new Westfield alloy diff back cover

Pair of headlights - 7 inch

SVA legal indicator pods - slightly scuffed but would tidy up

Bonnet - damaged but may be of use to someone

Set of four springs foe Sei vauxhall

Pair of cross flow front springs

Pair of hubs and discs

Probably a few other bits and pieces but cannot get into garage until floor paint dries!

Ring me on 01386 792807. Kettle always on if you want to see and haggle. Money needed for next car.

Added Tuesday 15 Feb

Just spoken to Westfield and their price for the diff housing is £166 plus VAT while boot box is £66 plus VAT. Willing to accept slightly less and no VAT. CWP is a complete diff less rear cover - will accept £65 forit. Treat youself - it will make up for your not getting a valentines present

John,

Can you tell me is the diff the complete housing im not sure what you mean by an end plate, can you also tell me the condition of the diff and what diff it is ie english or sierra.

Many thanks

James

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.