1800 speedsport 4sale

colin brennan

seiw 1800 speedsport  170 bhp red every factory extra aside v8 bonnet(new house forces quick!! sale) looking 4 £9400ish (but open 2 offers)call 4 spec colin 01617471934 or

07976560422 thanks

(can someone tell me if my price is ok!!;):down:  :down:

Colin,

Your price might be ok but without stating the year or the mileage it's hard to say, best to put as many details as possible.

HTH,

Mark.  :t-up:

Follow the link in my sig.

Andy

If it is a genuine 'SpeedSport 1800', i.e. it has throttle body fuel injection, anti-roll bars, Trax Spax shock absorbers, LSD and ducted nose then you are under-pricing it. If it is an SEiW that happens to have an 1800 Zetec engine then so much depends on the rest of the spec. Tel us more!

thanks steve, car is a speedsport has all the bits u said plus full weather and tonneau cover (but it is priced to sell!!;)

(hence alot of interest be quick!!!;)

thanks steve, car is a speedsport has all the bits u said plus full weather and tonneau cover (but it is priced to sell!!;)

(hence alot of interest be quick!!!;)

Do you have the full spec.

Also build - Factory or did you build it yourself, number of owners, history, all the usual questions.

:D  :D  :D

Might be interested

Where are you?

• 2 weeks later...
If it is a genuine 'SpeedSport 1800', i.e. it has throttle body fuel injection,

Did all 1800 speedsports have throttle bodies (factory car)? If so mine has turned into 2L on 45 Webers somewhere along the line.What would be a good reason for doing this?

Phil

What would be a good reason for doing this?

None as far as I can see...

Are you sure it's a 'SpeedSport'? The order form for my old Zetec car listed it as a 'Sport 2000'.

Andy

Are you sure it's a 'SpeedSport'?

No but its factory built and has all the right bits on it to make it one i think.Although it was built as a show car for the 1998 motorshow at the NEC so might have been a special.  There is a hole that i think would have had the lamba!! sensor or what ever its called through it.Would love some pics of it on the stand but no one seems to have any! Unless anyone knows different!

Phil :D

Unless it's officially called a SpeedSport, you haven't got a SpeedSport. You might have some of the bits, but that's it...

Andy

I think the only way would be the original factory order, unless they're badged as SpeedSports (I think mine had 'Sport 2000' across the nosecone).

Andy

Yer tried the factory,build details are sketchy as it was built just b4 computerisation and all the previous hard copy is in another building in Brum somrwhere.

Phil

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.