throttle bodies 45mm

short jedi

I have a few bodies left as advertised on ebay last week.They are short bodies with TPS mount and air bleed screws.They do not have injector mounts.(they fit to the inlet manifold on the esprit).They can be fitted to webber/dellorto inlets with minor mods. Or make/have made, your own inlet manifolds. As described in practical performance car. They are brand new. Photos avail on request.(I can't get them to post on here).I can also supply new professionaly built Megasquirt ECUs,and parts to fit (see megasquirt web site). The bodies are £200 a pair +p&p of £12.I will post on ebay again later this week. The ECUs start @ £250.

mark have sent pics again. if you still don't get i'll have another go at posting pics on here.any clues how I post pics on here?

still not got anything.....

If you have hte pics hosted on some webspace then click on the "image" button on the "reply to post scrren" and then cut and paste the link.

If you need somewhere to host them then follow these de-structions....

handy andy web hosting

you can always try sending them to markboyce99@hotmail.com instead

cheers

mark

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.