Bit and bobs

James

I have a pierburg high presure roller vane injection fuel pump for sale second hand but has done very few miles i.e 200 comes with mounting bracket 12mm inlet 8mm outlet I dont know whats it worth? £35.00

A aluminium fuel swirl pot square in design 1 ltr capacity with four pipes on top of pot, please note this is not a gravity fead pot fuel needs to be pulled from the pot currentley clad in heat ressistant material (it used to live next to an exaust) whats this worth? £15.00

VDO water temp gauge in very good condition £8.00

thats it for now but im having a clear out so I may post some more stuff soon.

Cheers

James

Hi James,

Do you know what pressure the pump delivers?  Any chance of a couple of piccies?  

Graham

Picy's not a prob but I will have to take the camera home tonight so I will post them on hear tomorow. so bear with me as for the presure Im not a 100% sure I belive ita around 100psi it was originally purchased for a Rover V8 on fuel injection but was changed in favour of an intank joby with integral swirl pot.

So i dont think it will be pushing out anything less than this but i may be wrong, it was a £125.00 pump new so its got to be fairly meaty.

Hi James,

I'll take the swirl pot please.

Hi Chris,

You want it yove got it I will post a pici of this tomorow as well and if your happy with it its yours! :D

Cheers

ok some pics for you,

here is the swirl pot you can see what I mean fuel needs to be pulled out the top of the pot and its covered in heat wrap

2987.jpeg

and here is the fuel pump that I will sell with the metal fuel filter and the glass filter.

2988.jpeg

and another pic of the pump out of its rubber sheath

2989.jpeg

Hi James,

That pot looks fine for what I have in mind - I'll take it please.

Could you PM me your details etc please?

Ta

Chris

Hi James,

That pot looks fine for what I have in mind - I'll take it please.

Could you PM me your details etc please?

Ta

Chris

Hi Chris,

pm's on its way.

Hi James,

I think I'll take the temp gauge as well if I may please.

Cheers

Chris

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.