More Wheels and Tyres

gadrego

5x 14"x6" ET20 Westfield 5 spoke Alloys with 5x 195/45/14 Toyo T1s

Loads of life still in tyres, wheels in excellent condition.

Locking Westfield Logo Centre Caps (Key included obviously)

Spare wheel doesn't have tyre fitted but thats included in the price.

£220 ono + postage or collect from Newcastle

I also have a heater if anyobody is after one

Edited to say: Strand of foliage can be included for a little extra!

2969.jpeg

I'm very interested in the wheels, any idea of offset, and any idea on how much is postage for a set of wheels?

Have sent PM

Machin

I'll try and find out tonight about offset and also weigh them to get an idea of postage.  Alternatively, depending on locations etc... I may have been able to sort out for them to be picked up somewhere as I'm off all over the place at the moment.

How much are you asking for the heater and what condition is it in.  Can you PM me some pics and details please :t-up:

Anyone got phone number for Graham Dixon 'gadrego', need to contact him re collection of some wheels tomorrow and he's not answering his email, pm me, text me or text him my number if you are worried about giving his number out.

Thanks

Andy Hagreaves

Andy,

I've Emailed you today.  You now have my mobile if you need it.  I've tried to contact Simon this morning but not got through yet but all is fine from my point view anyway.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.