Air filter Backplate

James

Westfield supplied alluminum air filter back plate to suit pipper cross or westfield airfilters, this back plate is suited to Throttle bodies but can easily be adapted for carbs.

£20.00

James,was that your car in Practical Performance this month?
At a guess, I'd say yes.  ???   Good magazine, with afair bit of Westy content. :)

James,was that your car in Practical Performance this month?

Maybe I havnt seen the mag is that the feb issue?

a trip to w.h.smith is in order  I think.

Just I'm in the same boat about filter fixing and have a cure to using the pipercross unit.

my cure was to use the Jenvey air box does a good job but means the filter pokes thru the boinet a bit.

Maybe I havnt seen the mag is that the feb issue?
At least three pages of "fame" :D  :D

wow! :D wasnt expecting it to be that much!

Ive got to try to find it now, the Local W.H.Smith is a bit small.

Thanks for letting me know ;)

A fellow westfielder is making up some billet spacers for the filter back plate,so as to move  the filter out a bit away from the throttle bods and fuel rail,if you needed some.....

Hi James,

Could you tell me the inter-bore spacings please?

Ta

Hi James,

Could you tell me the inter-bore spacings please?

Ta

Hi Chris,

Now your asking!, err dont know of my head, do you want the bore size of the trumpets or the spacing between the carbs/TB'S?

I know it will fit a zetec for spacing as for the bore of the trumpets I belive its 50mm is this o.k?

if not let me know and I can measure it tonight.

Cheers

James

Hi James,

Most interested in the spacing between cylinders 2 & 3 really. If you could measure between say, the left edge of hole number 2 and the left edge of hole number 3 that would be ideal. Don't mind too much about the actual hole size.

I suspect it won't actually suit what I want if it's for a Zetec though :(

Hi James,

Most interested in the spacing between cylinders 2 & 3 really. If you could measure between say, the left edge of hole number 2 and the left edge of hole number 3 that would be ideal. Don't mind too much about the actual hole size.

I suspect it won't actually suit what I want if it's for a Zetec though :(

Hi Chris,

No Problem,

I will measure it up tonight and post it tomorow.

Cheers

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.