Four 7x13 Minators with A032's

felters

Four 7x13 Minators in silver (ET5) with 205/60 Yoko A032's - about 2mm tread on average but realistically borderline for MOT. They have matching centre caps

Usual scratches on back of wheels where they have been fitted but otherwise immaculate. The wheels are £90 each new and are in Hampshire although I may be able to deliver in the Thames Valley area. Drop me a mail if you want a picture.

Would consider an exchange (cash either way) for 6x13 wheels with/without tyres around ET20 ish...

£300 ono.

Edit to add photo.

2861.jpeg

Might be interested in these Mike, reckon the offset would suit my older wide body?

Andy

Might be interested in these Mike, reckon the offset would suit my older wide body?

Andy

Don't see why not - although someone may know better. If you wanted to nip down to Feltwell Towers and try them on for size then feel free - we're about an hour from Swindon.

Bet my body is older and wider than yours :D  :blush:

If you wanted to nip down to Feltwell Towers and try them on for size then feel free - we're about an hour from Swindon.

When I get the car back (hopefully next weekend) I just might do that (assuming they're still available)

Cheers.

Andy

[quote name=Peter Cox' date='Jan. 16 2005,08:02]Are you upgrading to the wire wheel partially exposed on the left of the picture?  :D[/quot

Absolutely - I have my flat cap and string back driving gloves all set to go :D

That assumes I know what offset I have on there already ;)

Andy

? I Want a set for busa think the offset is ? ET24 ? Does this mean yours are offset closer to the outside of the arches & by how many mm's ?

Cheers

Andy

? I Want a set for busa think the offset is ? ET24 ? Does this mean yours are offset closer to the outside of the arches & by how many mm's ?

Cheers

Andy

ET5 has the inner rim 19mm further from the middle of the car than ET24. IE they will stick out more... I think.

It also depends on the rim width as the measurement is based on the middle of the rim... I also have 6x13" minators which are ET24 and fit just fine - as do these 7x13" ET5. My car is a 2000 SEIW with removable rear arches

I dont think that they will fit the rear of a narrow body to well. I had to have ET24 to fit under the arches on my narrow body. They will probably be best on a wide body.

John

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.