Southwest meet

Matt Seabrook

***** local weather update ******

Im two miles from the meet, weather is dry, clear but chilly.

see you all there.... :D

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Matt Seabrook

• cidersurfer

• stubbow

• billy bruiser

clear but chilly.

Yes it was chilly, hats off to the Exeter/Exmouth crew who braved a cold windy A30.     good to meet you all, see you next time :D  :D    ( we had a good blat home through the lanes :D  :D  :D )

Great to meet you all :)

Next time I'll have a car!!

;);)

Thanks for organising it Matt. :D

I would like to thank all who turned up and made the day what it was. I will be organising more though out the year. With the air temp at 3 deg C hats off like Doug said to the Devon lads and lasses even if one did have a hot water bottle :D 8 cars there I was chuffed. :cool:

well we made it back, eventually  :( only one of us was driving but im sworn to secrecy, you goto ask andy. no broken bones tho thanks god. otherwise a great day and nice to see you lads

well we made it back, eventually  :( only one of us was driving but im sworn to secrecy, you goto ask andy. no broken bones tho thanks god. otherwise a great day and nice to see you lads

???

Yep twas very chilly on the way up :(

Did'nt feel it on the way home as i was chasing my mate on his fireblade a few sidways moments concentrates the mind :D  

Nice to meet everyone even the imfamous blatman is a nice bloke in the flesh

:p

Look forward to the next one when it's a bit warmer

Danny

well it didnt involve a sheep i can tell you that :p  we went back over the moors, great place to drive. lets just say we got a bit carried away on the bendy bits up out of moretonhampstead, whoops im saying to much

Will he still be neeing his suspension sorting out. Or is it past a tracking adjustment now  :(

Well done all. Really enjoyed meeting everyone and nice to see a good collection of cars out. We always enjoy a carvery anyway! :D

. no broken bones tho thanks god.

No broken bits on the car as well I hope?

I wasn't popular with swmbo when i broke my sidescreen strap just as we left home :D  :D

Conspicuous by his absence  ??? Just hope he is ok