Southwest meet

Matt Seabrook

Just a thought I did not say so but it need not just be open to Westy owners. Others too even Cateringvan owners would be most welcome :p

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Matt Seabrook

• cidersurfer

• stubbow

• billy bruiser

Should be an owner by then anyway, if only i could find the right bl**** thing! :D

Count me in! :D:D Would like to make it if I can.

Doug,

In Bideford N Devon, run down the "Alantic Highway" always appealing. ( Westie will still be in bits in Feb though, given present rate of progress!;)

cheers  

Hi Matt

Good to see you at the Autosport show. Haven't used this page of the bulletin board before. Lucky you mentioned the meet. Looking forward to the event. Can you confirm Venue Date and Timing yet?

By the way pls organise good weather so I can wear my posey new shades  :cool:

Best wishes

John Gathard

• 2 weeks later...

Right Sunday lunchtime is the easy winner so time for an executive decision. Sunday the 20th of February 12 o/c. As people look like they may be interested in coming from all over Jamaica Inn looks like being a good venue as they have a large car park and the food last time I was there was not bad.  Hope that’s ok for the majority of you I know its not going to please very one but may be next time. I am hoping people may come up with ideas for thing they may like to get involved in 2005.

big_map.jpg