• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Matt Seabrook

• cidersurfer

• stubbow

• billy bruiser

i may come along to, if it aint wet that is...... me have no screen or roof :) hey cidersurfer im in exmouth so perhaps if yours is going ill drive down with yah

Hi billy im also in exeter and andy figgy is in exmouth so thats at least 4 of us who can drive down together :p

Lets hope the weathers good, or we will all have to pile into cidersurfers car (he's the only one with a screen and hood) :D

Danny

SWMBO ain't gonna like that... :D

No. Had a bit of a setback. TPS readings gone barmy. Won't even start now! Awaiting the Megasquirt UK Forums answers...  :(

do you lads have a good route in mind from exeter??? not the A30 i hope :(  we need a fun road down to pastie land. be fun to go straight across the moors, im not sure about the economy of mine tho so i might to need some petrol stops i expect, just a thought :D

No. Had a bit of a setback. TPS readings gone barmy. Won't even start now! Awaiting the Megasquirt UK Forums answers...  :(

Let me know what happens...

do you lads have a good route in mind from exeter

Turn off the A38 at Ashburton drive accroos the moors to Tavistock , Gunnislake ,Calllington, Liskeard, then turn right at Doublebois just west of Dobwalls and follow the lanes up the Drains valley which bring you out right by the Jamaica Inn  :D  :D  :D  :D  Tis a fun route  :D

Let me know what happens...

My crap soldering... Pin 22 on the MS to Relay Board cable had come adrift  and was only held in place by the heat shrink  :bangshead:

Sorted now. On with datalogging and tuning tomorrow  :cool: