Cycle wing brackets

davew

Tried fitting my cycle wing brackets tonight to w/f uprights and i can't seem to make them fit.  Am I right in thinking there is more than one type i.e cortina/westfield upright.  I seem to remember seeing this somewhere before.

Yes there are different types of upright. Which do you have, and in which way wont they fit?

Dont forget they are handed. Ive have just done this job and found i had to bend mine slightly to stop them rubbing on the inside wall of the tyre.

Also do a search this topic has been cover several times before.

Mark :D

There are a couple of variants. If you do a search it has come up many times over the last 12 months. :)

If you get bored as me about the (e)poxy carbon effect guards that fit on to them......  :angry:

I had the same problem westfield supplied ones for cortina uprights even though i had there cast ali uprights :bangshead:

They changed them no problem though so cant complian to much.

Danny