WSCC Calender

Mark Purves

***kin Post Office

They are now in profit...at the cost of poor public service  :bangshead:

Like all public services eg Rail Network!! when will the government realise that to provide a service that meets our expectations..it WON'T be profitable :angry:

Rant mode over :oops:

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• Frau Vesty

• neilwillis

• adhawkins

Wanna lick something sticky  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:

Perhaps we should organise a small WSCC protest at our local post offices  ???

Can't wait to receive it (knowing the splendid Royal Mail redirection service, we should get it about 2 weeks after everyone else), I wonder if any of my photos have made it in  ;)  ;)  ;)

:D  no-one is safe, I think I had pictures of just about everyone by the end of the year.  Only question is - who are going to be the "lucky" ones... :D

Oh b*******  !

Oh yes - she got most of us  :D  :D However ................  :D  ;)  ;)  ;)  :devil:  :devil:  ;)  ;)

:D  no-one is safe, I think I had pictures of just about everyone by the end of the year.

Even me? ???

Andy

:D  no-one is safe, I think I had pictures of just about everyone by the end of the year.

Even me? ???

Andy

To find the answer to this question we have a simple decision tree:

1.  Were you at any speed series events at which I was present?

2.  Did you at any point bend over a car? (Race overalls not necesssary, nor is it important whether or not the car in question is your own).

If "yes" to both the above, then yup, even you  :D

Scott: I submitted far too many pictures for them all to be used, although a little bird did tell me that a few of my offerings are featured :D  The suspense as to which ones is killing me, come on Messers Stanton & Willis, get licking!

Edit: and let's not forget the being unceremoniously towed back to the pits at Ty Croes too  :p

2.  Did you at any point bend over a car? (Race overalls not necesssary, nor is it important whether or not the car in question is your own).

Yes, and, errr....I'm not sure...

Gulp.

Andy

If "yes" to both the above, then yup, even you  

Hi Mrs W (Frau)

Hmmm, I guess you are in for a nice surprise then! :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Nice pic!  :D  :D

Rob

did that make it in?
Nope too late  ;)  ;)  :(

However ..........................  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D