Thanks - Speed Series Awards Night

DickieB

What......

I thought it was a special hand wash like what you have in a Chinky restaurant. It worked really well too.

Oh god I feel such a fool.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• Arm

• Turbo Tommo

• I.S.M

Felt OK Sunday.............................. :suspect:

The hangover kicked in yesterday....... :D

Great night.............. :t-up:

Hazel seemed to enjoy herself.............although not felling too good on Sunday.... :D  :D  :devil:

2489.jpeg

Jamie having a POWER nap.......... :oops:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:

2490.jpeg

Thanks for your concern guys! and a very special thanks to Paul Edden who carried me home!!

Del Boy,

Twas a pleasure to help you out in your 5 minutes of need.  I was a little worried that you were going to do a "Little Britain" on me outside the pub :p   thank god for plastic bags.

Glad to hear you are OK - see you in Feb. (Perhaps you will be able to help me back to the motorhome?) :blush:

One more thanks for the hard work that Steve and Mark put into the event.  Particular thanks to "Mother" - who kept the small angry one and me going with spring rolls.  Great to see her out again - more of the same next year I hope.

Thanks again.

After . . . . . .

Image044.jpg

Vectra Dave the "Chunder Wonder" At least the carrots that got left in my run last year where fresh and had not been through the system

Buzz

P.S do you think he's thinking what a great night last night @ least I out lasted Delboy?.......I think

Old Ma stanton has asked me to pass on this Message........

"Thank you for the flowers and all the messages and comments, tis very much appreciated and so thoughtful of everyone - see you next February and around the paddock in 2005"  :D  :D

I can't name names, but a certain young female resident of Switzerland handed them to me at about 2am Tommo.

Well who'd have thought it?......Shockin'

:D Sorry Tommo, I was actually going to give 'em back to you at the end of the evening, but as you p*ssed off without saying goodbye to me I couldn't, and I didn't really want to take 'em back to Swissland with me so I handed them to the nearest tall person for safe keeping  :down:

My thanks also to everyone involved in organising a great night, and to all the attendees, without whom it would have been a little quiet.  Good to see you all again   :t-up:

After . . . . . .

Image044.jpg

Is he remembering all the driving advice he was giving me??

Luned

I thought it was a marriage proposal, well thats what we told him