lightweight wiring loom

lightweight body work

drill holes in every bit of metal on the car

"trick" elite gearbox

or should i just grow a beard ?

HELP

:D

None of the above  :D  :D  :D  :D

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr tooooooooooooooooooo much emphasis is always put on "the car" and very little to the driver  ;)  :D  ;)

E.G. Driver A wins a Class - oh it must be due to his lightweight bodywork and nothing to do with his ability  ;)  :D

A lot will depend on what Class you want to enter and your budget  :D   ;)

Best upgrade money to be spent would be on some professional driver coaching  :D  ;)  ;)  With all due respect to your current driving skills :D  :D  ;)  ;)

Wotbox drove my car quite a few times last year and soooooooooooooo much faster - no difference in the car - just much more skill with the nut behind the wheel  :D  :D :blush:  :blush:  :p  :D

You'll be as competitive as you want to be  ;)  :D

What about some lightweight glasses  :D  :D  :D  :devil:

As mark says. I would leave any development until later on. Learn to drive what you've got (you'll be surprised at how hard you HAVEN'T been driving it really.

Then you can upgrade along a logical path. "All the gear no Idea" can happen otherwise

and you need a passenger seat fitted for road-going classes  :D  :D  ;)  ;)  :D

As mark says. I would leave any development until later on. Learn to drive what you've got (you'll be surprised at how hard you HAVEN'T been driving it really.

Then you can upgrade along a logical path. "All the gear no Idea" can happen otherwise

Or of course in Scott's case, stop driving the dam things so hard  :D  :D  :D

Smoother is quicker  :p  :p  :p

Just enter and enjoy it  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

You will develop along with the car, if you do it all at once you dont know what worked better than another upgrade. As Mark said the driver plays a major role in going quick so tuition isnt a bad thing (thinking about it myself :D )

Cheers

Stu

PS dont just look at the car to shed weight :oops:  :oops:  :oops: (no offence ment!!! :D  :D )

PPS Beard isnt a bad thing as long as it is hovered out on a regular basis :D (saves weight!;)

Or of course in Scott's case, stop driving the dam things so hard  :D  :D  :D

Smoother is quicker  :p  :p  :p

I think that's also a valid point :down:

You could always try some go faster quick release front cycle wings - I'm suprised Scott didn't recomend them :p

I'm feeling victimised now :D

What makes you say that Scott?

aca.jpg

:D

Andy

Except the track is actually going to the right at that point ;)

Andy