Xflow Engine

rich101

Hi Rich

Sure its worth it but too rich for my blood at the moment. SWMBO would throw a fit!Sorry

John

Tried PM but this came up????

Ikonboard Message

That user is not allowed to receive messages so this message has been rejected

You are currently logged in as MARSDALEBEAR

Can you E-Mail pics/vid to me please as I seem to be having a similar problem sending you PM.

Right - finally got my account sorted out.  Sorry for not getting back to you.

The engine + carbs have provisionally been sold, but the other bits are still available and I'm open to offers for them.

Rich

Hi Rich,

What are you looking for on the stainless, also will it fit the SE narrow body.

Many thanks

Graham

Hi Graham,

The exhaust would fit a narrow body, not sure how well though! Shouldn't be too tricky to mod it to make it fit though. Be best asking around to be sure though.

Not sure on the price! Pobably somewhere around £150 for the manifold /silencer/shield.

Rich

Rich,

You have a PM

Graham

Custom Chrome currently want 300quid for a new stainless 4-1 manifold (no silencer)....

:0  :0

Did I say £150??!!?!! d'oh!! :p

Custom Chrome currently want 300quid for a new stainless 4-1 manifold (no silencer)....

Yes,but it is "Custom" made on the car :D  :D

Not my car I hasten to add!!

Rich,when SWMBO gets over her shock at the cost of the bits for the rebuild and if the fanimold is still for sale then,I will be in touch!

John

listen to the sales banter...  :D  :D

come on john - put your hand in your pocket - can't have your next door neighbour with a more shiny exhaust than you  :D  :D  :D

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.