FOR SALE

orange t

Four Raceline Minilight wheels for sale, 6X13, black centres shod with 185/60/ 13 Yokos A539's, done less than 1000 miles. Mint condition, believed to be ET13 may be ET15. Cost £511 offers around £350 o.v.n.o. Wheels in Norwich, call 01603 438595 evenings before 22:00 hrs.

2448.jpeg

At the top right of your original advert will be an 'edit' button that'll let you correct this.

:t-up:

Andy

• 2 months later...

Few quick questions for you;

1) how did you get them painted like that?

2) could 205 section tyres be fitted or do I really need 7"?

3) Can you confirm the et?

Might be interested.....

They were special order in black, so the finish is excellent as they are lacured over the black. 205 60's would fit. The off set, I will have to measure to determine if it is 15 or 13, I will report back.

• 1 month later...

Still for sale, will be going on to another site if not sold this week, so hurry up, if you want to save yourself £160 off the price of new, yes still priced at £350 o.n.o less than 6 months old and less than 600 miles, price from tweeks £511,

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.