My homemade hayabusa turbo 7 DASH

BUSANOSTRA

Thanks Stu, missed it as I was away then :D

if it wasn't for robin hood owners and the moris matina owners club hammerite would have gone out of production years ago.

Why do you need to knock another brand of kit car to make a point Harv, what do you or our Busa friend gain I wonder.

For interest I posted a link to this on the RHOCAR site it may interest you to read some replies.

Ergonomically it’s a nightmare the choice of switches size and position (hidden behind the wheel) where the instruments which only the passenger can read should be.

The main instrument cluster assuming it must be used in that format needs to be moved at least into the centre

Mal I give up there is so much wrong with it someone wants to start with a clean piece of paper and start again

Well that’s what I think anyway but someone must like it unless they would have done the same as I did when I made mine. Just fitted it and kept stum

He should fit it and drive the car a few miles, then if he doesn't like it - change it  

Don't listen to what others say...I would only critise if it was dangerous or just plain dumb  

in a bike powered car,less is more,

this i think is OTT

Not one p##s take in there!!!

I have some very good friends now due to my ownership of a kit car, a good mixed bunch of people with a mixed array of cars such as Dax Rush, Cobra replica's that would put most Westfields to shame for build quality, Hoods, Fury's and Westfields. All of these have their merits and I have the greatest respect for all of their efforts.

So why Ladies and Gentlemen do I feel like I should have to apologise for the opinions of a few on here that belittle both themselves and the rest of us.

Fair enough our busa friend opened himself up for critisism but I think we are all in danger of mistaking humour for arrogance and vice versa, IMHO there is more to be lost than gained by constant put downs of other marques and other builders.

We should be ready to offer contructive information and not put downs. These should be saved for those on here that can dish it out and take it when it comes back.

Some of the threads on here have had me in stiches but it is obvious that most of those trading insults are people who know eachother and that too is fair play, but others like this one are just an embarassement to some of us.

We seem to have rounded up on someone who is new to the forum and who has English as his second langauge, not a very good advert for the club I think.

The RHOCAR site uses the term Community, I think we could all learn something from other sites rather than dismiss them as the butt of constant snide comment.

Bear ........ first next time you go to a kit car show open your eyes in the car park , and as for our american friend , read some of his posts on other threads when he was named lotus7racer............ I think you will see his gung ho attitude else hwere is not exactly suttle .

Oh and bear ,you choose to forget the one post out of the few your cross post attracted that refered to funeral parlours , and the fact that you nicely edited the guy who laughed at the robin hood refrence .

I called it as i saw , your argument falls down when you edit stuff to your needs , you would do well righting for a tabloid .

Forums attract all types of chracter ,and we don't need you to tell us what we can and can't express on here , you asked for a good aunting ,so i suggest saddling up you high horse and trotting off back to the robin hood forum .

sorry , but yet again call it like it is .

I must admit, I've read and re-read what has been posted here from the start, and to me at least, it is blatantly obvious who fired the first shot. :(

Adhawkins 'first reply' post was completely civil, and asked a relevant question. The response (to me at least) was a 'virtual' punch in the mouth.

Is it any wonder other folk pitched in?

Diplomacy needs to work both ways... :t-up:

Diplomacy needs to work both ways... :t-up:

Ding !!

We also *DON'T* need people on here telling us what to say and how to behave....  We are, after all, adults with different opinions.  If I wanted to frequent a nice fluffy forum where everyone is patting each other on the back but scared of offending anyone then I'll go and play on Blatchat !!  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D

sorry , but yet again call it like it is

No you call it your way.

I haven't told anyone what their opinion should be, what I did attempt to do is make a few people aware of how we can be seen by others. I see I have failed but what the hey it's only a way of avoiding watching the telly. :D

The funeral parlour reference was not not made in connection to the dashboard and the guy who laughed at the reference made to Robin Hoods happens to be a close personal friend who has over the last few years defended this forum and Westfield owners in general against the very crtisisms I mentioned.

As for saying I shouild write for the tabloids - I have never been so insulted (I dont get out much) :p

I am not asking for a fluffy forum in fact far from it, but I do feel that this forum needs to be better than others not get reduced to the level Blatchat has got to sometimes.

Taking a step outside and looking back in and seeing yourself as others see you can be a frightening experience.

I guess it just comes down to how you see yourself and expect others to see you.

Total a##e or reasonable bloke with valid opinions. (not suggesting that is what any of you are in either case as I don't know you other than through your posts here)

Winning an arguement or making a point by just downing others is the stuff of politicans ie Vote Labour cos the Tories are worse than us, never moves us on in any form or forum.

I know what I would rather be seen as!!!!!!

Anyway where's Blatters or Nob Ravin to tender an opinion we need a voice of reason.

:D  :D  :D

I can't remember what I did for fun before I joined the WSCC boardroom. Troll me...   never.  :oops:  :D

we should all sit back, crack a beer, and agree that we are all w**kers in one way or another.

andys first post was a little confusing, he probably spent too much time infront of his computer that day.. it took me 5 reads before i resigned myself to not understanding what it meant.. no reshuffling of words made our gentlyfriends words comprehendable.

so.. old (well, probably young) busanostra problably, due to his lack of understanding of the english language took it the wrong way.

but americans will be americans, and brits will only every be funny to other brits.. and a few aussies, some canadians too.. but not when it comes to sarcasm. Living in canadais tricky sometimes when they dont quite follow sarcastic humour..

probably typed enough

oh yeah.. this works pretty well, nice and clean like

timd-dash.JPG