My homemade hayabusa turbo 7 DASH

BUSANOSTRA

I will push myself out, I know I am not wanted and thanks....

Well I'm gutted, I thought this thread was going to be good entertainment for this evening.

I reckon he's sulking in a corner somewhere - although he might be making a new dash!

Richard.

Oh dear... :(

Communication breakdown... (Led Zeppelin :p )

For what its worth , i think that a dash build like that demeans the westfield brand, and the effort put in by most builders emmensly , it has a very very poor layout , the painted finish looks very poor and tacky and gives the impression of the standard of build i would expect from a 7 year old .

please take a look at others efforts or maybe you would find the robin hood owners forum more to your liking , i bet they would think your effort is splendid.

oh and BTW my tongue is not in my cheek ,and i always say what i mean but that dash simply looks crap.

Harv............. oh and good luck choosing a president , it looks like you might need it.

Blimey, sixth post and he gets jumped on and the poor fellow is out by post eleven... must be some kind of record for this forum (admittedly not one I'd be too proud of).

The image of a bunch of sharks in a feeding frenzy kept popping to mind. OK the dash may not be to everyones liking, but there must be other ways of giving negative feed back and he liked it enough to trust us with it... yes?

Remember, his sixth post... Most generous of us.

All I would say is can we all start again with this one. This is a forum after all.Forget who threw the 1st pie (sorry Nob Ravin).Busanostra is new to the posting and propably not used to the format. This is not blatchat (as we would all be in therapy!)this is for grown ups with a sense of humour.Please lets get back to normal service. After all, all he did was post a pick of his new dash board! Must admit it did clash with the pink table cloth !!The Flowers were nice tho'

Buzz

P.S Aloglogies about the 'grown ups' bit  I don't know where that came from! :p

Could you guy's please put this on hold for a minute while i just nip out for another shovelful of coal  :p

Could you guy's please put this on hold for a minute while i just nip out for another shovelful of coal  :p

LoL  :D  :D  :D  tha' noz! I don't know what u mean!!

Buzz

and the toys from all around the country were quietly placed back into the pram. :p

i was going to say that is english humour but didnt think i should in case i got shouted at !!! :D

and if it helps. personally i dont think the dash looks as bad as some might think.not everyones choice but different people,different tastes.so there. :p

Come on hammerite finish is s**t no matter how you tart it up .....................

if it wasn't for robin hood owners and the moris matina owners club hammerite would have gone out of production years ago.

• Like 1

I installed a turbo to a non-turbo Westfield. I overcomed every Suzuki electrical Wizardry. I have a wealth of informations in regard to turbocharging and other problems encountered during the process.

I am making an assumption that it is a Hyabusa engine. I think we would all be interested to hear how you did this and what power you have got  :D  :D  :D

Some picture of this installation would be quite interesting  :D  :D