• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Wesfireld World

Barry Ashcroft

Excellent issue - read it on the bog this morning :D

Another bog reader :arse: i think it must be  a bloke thing as SWMBO thinks it's just wrong.

Looking forward to getting home tonight and having a good 'read'  ;)

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• adhawkins

• Major Stare

• karlgurney

• Frau Vesty

*Drums fingers on desk*

No sign of mine... :down:

*More finger drumming*

No post yesterday, or today apparently... :angry:

Which is ####ing annoying as I'm expecting a very important letter. See recent thread by me...

*turns off computer*

*wanders off down post office to give local post master a good kicking*

:D

May I say its good to see Chris Smith "back in the saddle", so to speak!!........."Welcome back Chris" :D

He's had a couple of setbacks.   Holly told me he's got to have another op to re-fit the pins that were put in the first time.  

Hope everything goes well, and he's on his feet again soon.

Great read though, I thought Buzz was quite eloquent for a change.

:p

Who's going to own up for being his ghost writer? :D

Either that, or the editor really earned his money this month ;)

Andy

Cheeky gits...you try and make an effort and contribute to the mag and all you get is slagged!... ya bunch of farts !!!!

On a serious note glad to here Chris Smith is on the mend despite a few set backs.I hope he's fit and well for NEC Int. Motorsports  show in January!!

Buzz

P.S whats a pen? I thought it was something to keep pigs in

Thats a Sty Buzz You keep SHEEP in a pen ask Any Welshman or Mark Smith - Exit quickly stage left !!!! :p

He's more used to stables Terry  :D  :D  :devil:  :D

Great mag. Nice to see my car looking clean again :blush:

Rob Navin.....you look 'ammered mate :D  Or is that INTENSE concentration?????????

I really should submit something...it's been a while :blush:

OOOOH time to be contentious :oops:

I thought the mag had a couple of good bits but on the whole was poor compared to previous editions :(

:down:

Another great mag but lacking in owner/member input????!!!

The best photo..........a picture of me (marshall on the left) pushing Rob "fuel pickup problem" Navin at Curborough.

:D  :D

I thought the mag had a couple of good bits but on the whole was poor compared to previous editions :(

Of course you are allowed to be contentiuos...its a land of free speech,...........but have you forwarded any content for this...or any previous edition???  :D

Loved the WW  mag ,good reading ,great stories, great pickies.

Just gets better

Keep em comin

Thank You to all concerened.    :D

Another great issue, thanks to the Membership sec for taking the time to send me another copy to my new address  :blush:  :D , and to Peter Osborne for passing my details on.  

Karl

Of course you are allowed to be contentiuos...its a land of free speech,...........but have you forwarded any content for this...or any previous edition???  :D

Oh Yes - A 3 pager on 4 car shows and other various North East attended events. In fact I have had an article of sorts in every edition for the past year bar this one. (one was even pinched by Kit Car Magazine)

OK so its a bit sour grapes

Nick was away and we went to 4 shows etc. I submitted the NE report, with nick adding the last meeting. They only printed Nicks 1/4 page. The article is date related so pointless putting in later. IMHO The Westfield factory story could of been included anytime they were short of articles :angry: