• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• adhawkins

• Rob Navin

• Mrs Westy

• Turbo Tommo

Top Posters In This Topic

now that your under the thumb and all that.

The words Pot & Kettle spring to mind, polishing me Griff when you should've been at Thoresby......yeah right!!

You do not have access to this topic. If you feel this is incorrect, please contact the forum administrator

Some private joke I'm missing out on?

???

Andy

works fine for me Andy.

Not sure off the relevance to the wedding post though mate, it seems to be detailing some sado who is welll in to trains.......

Some people are weird !

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Choooo Choooo ;)

Aha...very good.

Chopper is a nickname I picked up when I was about 8 years old...managed to get rid of it when I left school, but then was stuck for a computery type personae when I was at Uni, so it reared its head again (fnarr ;)).

I seem to have moved away from it again now though...someone must have been bored to trawl that up.

Andy

It was probably dig that up or post on some railway game forum. :p:p

Umm....is this a thinly veiled reference to me?

I've just started playing Microsoft Train Sim for a bit of a laugh as it happens.

Andy

Andy

Log out of your ID and check out the post listed in Nana's thread.  It may explain some strange comments ???

Hmm...someone been playing?

This topic has been blocked from viewing from thsi IP address. If you feel this is incorrect, please contact the forum administrator