Speed Series Westfields at Silverstone!!!

stever

Dear Registered Speed Series Competitor

Here’s an opportunity you may not want to miss…..

Over the weekend of Sat 28/Sun 29 August the 750MC will be holding their Summer Festival 2 day event at Silverstone, the theme this year being 20 years of Kit Car racing with the 750MC.

In garages 5 & 6 they will have on display relevant cars to represent that year’s theme – and on Sunday around 10 am we put on parade laps of the Silverstone National circuit.

WSCC have been invited to participate by displaying cars and being part of the parade of 5/6 laps of Silverstone on Sunday morning !

This is a great opportunity for the Club to promote itself in the wider world of motorsport – and 5 laps round Silverstone, plus a whole weekends racing to watch is surely a great way to spend a couple of days !! FREE !!!

I have told 750MC that I expect around 40-50 cars – and they will be delighted if we can support them at this level – or more !!”

If you need further information you can call 750MC’s Secretary, Neil Carr-Jones on 01273 474750, Monday 9-5 or by e:mail at ncarr-jones@750mc.fsnet.co.uk. See the club’s excellent website.

Please can you let me know if you will be attending.

Regards

Steve Robinson

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• scott beeland

• Rob Navin

• stever

• DAVE O

How many expletive's cans you use on the boardroom before your log-on is revoked?

Here goes;  bother, damn, blast, balderdash - you get the picture.

Sorry Steve - can't go.  I will be holding a delightful 14 month old whilst spouting some nonsence about some bloke called God and lighting a candle.  Some other bloke - dressed as a woman in a long black cloak with a white collar then gets to throw water all over said baby - until she cries uncontrollably.  We then try to crush about 45 people into the parents tiny sitting room - to eat dryed up sausage rolls with a glass of orange juice.  Sure you will agree that this is an opportunity not to miss.  (At least - that is what I am told)

Any chance of you getting the MC750 to change the date :blush:  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  very miserable now.......................................... :down:

BTTT  :D  :D  :D  Roll up Roll up  :D  :D  :D

...that's it then - all round to eddens.

But for those that would still prefer motorsport... we can camp Saturday overnight with trailers etc in Silverstone paddock... don't forget a full two day race meeting is going on... for FREE !

More on how to get in FREE for the weekend...

As you may know Clubs no longer receive any of the gate takings at Silverstone.  750MC are supplied tickets for competitors and officials – however as a special concession to WSCC, 750MC are prepared to allow each car 1 entry ticket for the weekend.  Camping is available free on site.  Ticket applications must be with Neil Carr Jones - (email address above) by Monday 23rd August.

MMmmm looks like an e-mail in the morning now I'm not working.

Any idea if these parade laps will be at a slow speed or can we have a proper go ?

Paul just so your not worried I will pass you on the left :D:D

OK

I have had a chat with Neil and got my tickets sorted out for the weekend and asked him about this convoy lark.

We will be having runs on the Sunday morning between ten and half past and we can take passangers as long as evryone is belted in and has a crash helmet. :D:D

We will be behind a pace car but it will be near race speed :D:D:D

He did say that he has ordered a load of extra black flags for us though.  Does he know me ?

As stated above trailers are no problem and camping is free

So who else is going or is it left to Me to show how quick the Speed series is :p:p:p:p

I have had a chat with Niel and got my tickets sorted out for the weekend and asked him about this convoy lark.

Are you sure He complies with the I before e except after C rule ;)

I have had a chat with Niel and got my tickets sorted out for the weekend and asked him about this convoy lark.

Are you sure He complies with the I before e except after C rule ;)

Now look Andy :devil:

No idea.

He said I could play for free round Silverstone but that does not mean I will bother to spell his name correctally.

:arse: