Afew more Picky's

Buzz Billsberry

Karl been the tail gunner following the mighty colours of St George thro' Belgium ( Notice the C2C  Sticker Si !!.)

1613.jpeg

MIke Dixon's superb Cossie in front of the Chateau(or as we knew it as...that old french bar!!.) with a load of old Cheap knackered kitcars!!;) The guy in the sky blue 'T' shirt with the white bit in the middle and stood in front of the Palmer car is Karl  from the Manchester Area, pondering if he'll ever see his wife and family again; wondering weather he'll last another night of drinking before his legs and liver pack in!!

1614.jpeg

RX8. The new hair dresser cars for former BMW 3 series drivers. I couldn't  resist donin' a bit of window etching after our burn outs at Anarge(or however u spell it... anyway that frog place near Le-Mans) by-the-way its a hair dryer not a snake with a ducks head!!

1615.jpeg

Shot from Mike Dixon's car of all the Westfields that stopped at the Chateau Campsite

1616.jpeg

This is just to prove that a guy in a TVR made it to Le-Mans (guy with the black TVR club T shirt on left!!.)

1617.jpeg

....and just to prove we had Bruce Forsythe on our campsite

1619.jpeg

Scooby doin' final preps on the last leg of the journey thro' France but he seems to have lost Mrs Scooby? or was she a sleep in the glove box!!. Inever met anyone who can fall a sleep in a westy on the move..but Mrs Scooby can!!

1618.jpeg

Thanks to all of the Manchester/Nottingham crew for making my 1st trip Le-Man a very,very memorable affair.

Buzz  :D

PS I'm off to the Ale house now to watch the England V Croatia game

TTFN

Excellent pictures - stayed last year at this campsite, Chateau de Chanteloup - brings back some memories :D  :D  :D .

Will try and be there next year  :p

Nice one Buzz  :D   :D

think in the 2nd pic I was wondering if it was legal to stick a couple of the kids on e-bay  :p  :p  :D

Most of my backward shots just show tarmac or rollbar

:arse:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

Ho hum, still can`t get over the head torch photo, had almost forgotten about that untill the piccy  :D  :D  :p  :p

Hows the wig  ;)  ;)