Curborough

Bronco Jr

Well the scenic drive started well enough, a few miles of great roads, did wonder about that black (as in very black) cloud. Just crossing the reservoir when it started quick pit stop for those with a roof to put it on...

1585.jpeg

Except me, in the front who didnt have one :(  a few "interesting" Miles back to the wscc tent, absolutly PWT, never been so wet.

Luckily Horace to the rescue with a spare pair of jeans and a fleece. So many thanks H, dont know what I'd have done without you.

Weather turned nasty again but then cleared for some great laps (well as good as I can do anyway)  :devil:

Great day, thanks to all those who put in the effort to make it so, and sorry taffy for leaving the drive, I'll bring weather gear next time :D  :D  :D

One last thought, have westfield produced the fastest flymo in the world????

1586.jpeg

:arse: