Crail Track Day - Strictly 'Sevens'

zilspeed

Calling all north of the border - or south of the border if interested.

Just trying to guage interest in a possible forthcoming trackday at crail. It would be midweek - probably some time in July. It would be strictly for Caterhams, Westfields and Locosts - in no specific order you understand ( I'm a locost pilot ).

Crail are quoting a price per driver of £35 and a minimum of 10 drivers. This is certainly my idea of a fair price.....

Half would be payable at booking and the other half when you sign on, on the day.

Please note this is for exclusive hire of the circuit - not the dragstrip - and there will be no novas or orions or baseball caps allowed. :D

Glad it's not just me :)

Andy

35 quid a head is an absolute bargain...

Think we could arrange something similar at Combe? :)

Andy

35 quid a head is an absolute bargain...

Think we could arrange something similar at Combe? :)

Andy

Worth a try, are you up for the challenge?

:)

I think I know what their answer would be ;)

Andy

:)

I think I know what their answer would be ;)

Andy

So do I, **** off springs to mind.

I wonder if we could get the Shakespeare drag strip near me for a day, I'll see if I can make enquires if any one's interested (Long marston airfield). :t-up:

Sorry to hi-jack this post. :D

A mid-week date at Curborough only costs about £35 (ish) each  :D  :D  :D  ;)  ;)  You need 10 cars max for a full day  :D  ;)  ;)  :D  5 cars for half day hire

and not much further than Long Marston for ya  ;)  :D  ;)

A mid-week date at Curborough only costs about £35 (ish) each  :D  :D  :D  ;)  ;)  You need 10 cars max for a full day  :D  ;)  ;)  :D  5 cars for half day hire

and not much further than Long Marston for ya  ;)  :D  ;)

Quite alot farther in fact, Lichfield 50 miles approx compared to 5 miles to Long marston. Plus the owners quite friendly might be able to get for free, possibility is there will not know untill I ask.

A day at Curborough might be good. How do they do that? One car at a time presumably?

Andy