Le Mans 2004

alastair

Bring it on....I'll miss the Bentleys of last year but cant wait.

So as a Newbie - where do you Westy owners hang out, do you have a designated camp area?

Time off - booked that 6 months ago !!

Al

Check out the other Le Mans threads on here. People have been discussing camp-sites and the like (although I'm not sure just how many WSCC members are camp ;)).

Andy

Andy,

you mention being camp ;)  ;)  ;)

that would explain that funny looking hat of yours :devil:

:blush:  :blush:  :blush:

My hat, camp? You're 'avin a larf ain't ya? :D

Andy

It's my 1st year to Le-Man and I'm really looking forward to it. Not sure where we are staying... I'm going with load of the Manchester mob and meeting up at a camp site in a chateau somewhere in Northern France! But I would imagine and having previous experience of WSCC events just look for a load of drunken, noisy english guys with pink speed series shirts!!

Buzz :cool:

It needs firm definate numbers required and about 30 to 40 to make it worthwhile  ;)  ;)  ;)

+ distribution mechanism, else postage could make cost even higher  ;)  ;)  :D

Well its a bit late now innit  :D  :D  :D  ;)  ;)

It leaves just 2 weeks to get orders, sizes, design, print up and sent out to everyone  :D  ;)  :D  ;)  :D

Mark

But a good idea for 2005 which Merchandise or Events could take on (Stantons do more than enough already)

Dickie

Tis a good idea for any year  :D  :D  Just that folks are so scattered around the UK that its awkward logistically and not everyone knows for deffo if and when they're going to Le Mans  :D  :D

I'm sure that the Blue / Pink SS shirts and Team Dickie shirts will stand out in a crowd to make up for it  :D  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:

To get T-shirts designed screened and printed takes about 3 weeks then some time for postage  :D  :D  ;) No problem, if you know whats gotta be done  :D  ;)  :D

Not quite the same standard, but we're doing transfer prints for our crew. They're good enough for one year. Well they should just about last the week :D

Something like this ....

1458.jpeg

cheers

Martin