Manchester Meet

Buzz Billsberry

Big thanks for the welcome given to me on my first visit to the Manchester meet. Great people, great cars and thanks for the 'low level flight' over top of the moors what a laugh  :D

Paul Hurdsfield you shocked me. I thought you where a grown up when it came to driving!! nice one

Had to laugh when we stopped in the car park on the tops. The two chocolate soldiers who were batting for the other side where trying to do a bit of rear gunning :arse:  :arse:  :oops: when 15 Westfield’s came in for a pit stop...it rather stopped their romantic evening!

Anyway worth the drive over and back! I'll definitely come over again. Reminded me of the good ole days when the Yorkshire Area meet and went on a blast. Where now we talk polish and 'what type of leather do you shammy with@ :oops:

Duck... in coming back lash/revolt coming!!

Cheers guys top night

Buzz  :D

Glad you enjoyed it  :D

Me grown up...........ask the wife  :devil:

Hope to see you next Tuesday  :t-up:

Buzz

Glad you enjoyed yourself, I must follow you again, I reckon  my old pinto got an extra 20 mph top speed in your slip stream :D  :D

Had to laugh when we stopped in the car park on the tops. The two chocolate soldiers who were batting for the other side where trying to do a bit of rear gunning

He! He! He!

and I thought they where rusty door handles !!!!    :oops:  :oops:  :oops:

Been a real laugh if we arrived 10 mins later  Ooops !