Wilts/Hants May Meeting

sjtoolan

Guys,

The next Wilts/Hants meeting will be this coming Sunday, apologies for not letting you know sooner (email on the way to those on my local distribution list).

The location, contrary to that mentioned in a previous thread, will be the Rockingham Arms (good motorsport related name) on Canada Road at West Wellow, just off the A36 (main Salisbury to Southampton road).  We'll aim to meet from 1200 to 1230.

If someone wants to organise a run out in the morning, possibly through the New Forest to meet at the pub at lunchtime that would be great, unfortunately being elbow deep in nappies (makes a change from the car I suppose :(  ) I've run out of time.  Post your thoughts here and we can try and co-ordinate a route/times etc.

Simon.

I need to come to terms with the chances of missing Jenson Button's first win or coming to the meeting (weather permitting - forecast isn't good for the south),

Can't be sure the family will video the race if I'm not there to guard the TV controller.

Can I really take the chance ??

David

I'm coming, weather doesn't look promising though...    :(

Can't be sure the family will video the race if I'm not there to guard the TV controller.

Set the video, and bring the batteries from the remote with you ! ! !

Hope to meet a few of you this weekend.

Andrew.

Back to the top...

:p  :p  Weather looking more promising now  :p  :p

Simon, do you have a postcode for the pub?  I cant find it on a map, help.  Chris, do you know where it is?

Leon,

this is where I am planning on being, weather permitting,

The Rockingham Arms, Canada Road,West Wellow,Romsey SO51 6DE 01794 322473

seems to be the left turn at the second roundabout heading north off the M27 J2. Signposted Canada!

David.

PS it had better be the right place otherwise I'll have to buy you a beer.

Good turnout at the meet today, with 14 cars in total.

Good to meet some new members.  Lets hope we have just as good a turnout when we meet the Sussex area in June.

Simon.

1333.jpeg