Herts, Beds & Bucks run to Stoneleigh

windy

I'm after a volunteer to organise the Sunday convoy run to Stoneleigh as I'm doing a round of the Speed Series on the same day so won't be available.

All that is needed is someone to co-ordinate a meeting point at suggested breakfast stop at Stoney Stratford little Chef on the A5 north of Milton Keynes, then guide people to the event in convoy.

Your help much apreciated :)  ???

Cheers

Graham

The Westfield is still in a multitude of bits at the moment but I am planning to go to Stnoleigh on Sunday if I can get it all together (or else in the Alfa).  

For anyone wanting to convoy, how about meeting up at the "usual" Stony Stratford Little Chef (also a Travel Lodge now) on the A5/A508/A422 roundabout at about 9.00 for departure at 9.15?

Enjoy Ollies Graham!

Keith

Just had a call from organisers of Stoneleigh.

The WSCC outside parking area is very muddy - and they are concerned that:

1. Once a car is parked up it will get bogged down and

2. The cars and peoples feet will get extremely muddy.

so Emergency Plan A

For 2004 - WSCC members are to park their cars undercover in the Blackdown Buildings (same as 2003) Entrance is from 6th Street. With the marquee being sited immediately opposite just off the roadway.

Please spread the word - we will endeavour to put up some directional arrows, so slow down and keep your eyes open for them and ask  for info at the entrance gate

Weather forecast is for more rain on Sunday and Monday

Thanks

Mark S.

P.S. In 2005 it is highly likely that we will have a new stand elsewhere within the complex - due to the poor drainage of our current stand

Steve and I aim to be at Little Chef between 8.00 - 8.30 to get something to eat then set off as planned about 9-9.15. If anyone is there great, if not then at least we won't go hungry  :)

John

Orange / Black Megabusa travelling from Broxbourne Herts at 7.15

Hm  dunno if i can get there that early...I stay in Dunstable but car is in St Albans so have double journey :/

If i dont catch u there i will see you at the show im sure.

Regards

Persil