Coast and Cadwell Sunday 25th

westyfield

The weather looks set fair for the weekend so I am taking the opportunity to have another run over to the coast on Sunday 25th followed by a short run over to Cadwell to watch the HSCC meeting they are putting on this weekend. I went over to Donnington a couple of weeks ago to watch this championship and was well impressed, not only with the racing but the variety of cars taking place.

The plan if anyone wants to tag along I will leave home (Derby side of Nottingham) at 08-00.

and be at the LITTLE CHEF car park on the A52 east of Gamston, Nottingham at 08-15 and the LITTLE CHEF car park NEWARK (just before the show ground turn) at, well the time it takes to get from the last car park!!

From here I will go towards Lincoln but will be cutting across country on some super roads ending up at Sutton on Sea.

Full English brekky, A walk on the beach, Coffee.

Then a short run on a truly twisty one, (who says Lincolnshire roads are boring) over to Cadwell for the first race at 13-00.

You can then tag along for the return route (different to the out one) or make your own way home.

Anyone interested in tagging along give me a call

Gary

0115 939 3377 after 5pm, I may be down the Gym after 7pm,NOT KIDDING, honest.

07770 442 410 any other time

Gary Beddall.

I would've loved to follow, but saw this too late to arrange family-sitters. But give us more warning next time you're going and I'll have a better chance.