Le-Man Camping

Jon Murray

After a three year break, I'm going over to Le-Man once again for the 24hr race. :) I'm trying to arrange it as an early 'stag' weekend :p  :devil: and me and two mates are going over.

I know it's a bit late in the day to be booking camping, but what's the best place to book camping tickets in advance, and do you have any campsite recommendations ?

In the past we've roughed in Campsite Bleu, i.e one standpipe in the middle and a block of toilets that get blocked solid after a day!  We used to just turn up on the Friday and paid the very cheap rate for a car and camping pass, but I would preffer something with better facilities this year.

Any web based internet booking sites would be great, i've tried Club Arnage, but they don't seem to have much information - maybe I'm looking in the wrong place ???

Any help is appreciated.

Jon

Try www.teamlangoustine.com

I believe the company is owned by a couple of L7Club members. They have an ad in this months Low Flying, too......

Also, the official L7Club trip *might* be accepting bookings from non Caterham folk. The facilities on the L7Club trip really are second to none. Check out www.sevens-at-la-sarthe.com/index.htm, and ask nicely if there is something they can offer you. They may well just say "no", but if you don't ask......

Let me know where you end up I'll try and catch up and have a gallon with u!! :p