• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• scott beeland

• scooby

• Paul Hurdsfield - Joint Manchester AO

• Mark Stanton

I suppose I should to volunteer to be the M6 photographer again!!  Being in the tin top again  :(  :arse:

Are we going to beat the 12 car convoy of last year.

Stoneliegh will be my last chance for any finishing bits for the build, with SVA being less than 2 weeks later :D  :p

Those who wanna camp; just take tent (and beer!!

Tip of the day .........

Take a sleeping bag and a golf umbrella instead of tent .

This way you have more room for extra beer !!!

See you all 8-30 should be a good turn out  :)

Looking forward to a few beers with you chaps  :D  :D  :D

just need to work out how to put the tent up again  :oops:

Sounds cool 2 me  :) ...may i join u guys?

Do u know if the Westfield stand is under cover this year or do i need to get an umbrella 4 the car?

You're welcome to join us of course. The club stand is outside this year. Take an umbrella....but it IS going to be sunny this year :oops:

Hi Scot, if I get my new gear box fitted  ( :love:) I will be joining you guys on Sunday morning

Which Knutsford service? The one on the M6 or the one on the M56/M6 junction   ???  ???

Cheers

Stu

PS see you at Aintree

Take an umbrella...

Don't buy any umbrellas until you visited the club marquee  :D  ;)  ;)  ;)  :D  ;)

I will be there at around 8am with my R1 Indy

Unlock the gates and put the kettle on then  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D  :devil:  :D

Knutsford Services on the M6 approx 1 mile south of J19 :D  8.30 it is then and lets say Stafford Southbound Services leaving there at 9.30 am which should allow a few minutes spare for any delays at Knutsford - not that I'm coordinating this just making a suggestion!  :p  ;)  :D

Will be good catching up with you Shaun :D

Remembering Le Mans....It will be much easier if you avoid putting up the tent at 1am and in the pitch dark ;)

Will be good catching up with you Shaun :D

Remembering Le Mans....It will be much easier if you avoid putting up the tent at 1am and in the pitch dark ;)

Should be at Stoneleigh for around 11:30 - 12.  Will Paul be in his Elise? :down:

Tent will be going up in the afternoon before any beers, 1am after our own 24 hour drive was hard work  :sheep: