Aintree Sprint

Mark Stanton

Just seen entry list for Aintree Sprint on 24 April - C'mon guys don't let the WSCC down  :D  :D

Its full of Caterham Academy cars  :devil:  :devil: Go get em  :D  :D  :devil:  :D

In fact Cateringvan No. 113 driven by Andy Blight was partly built by a WSCC member - so he really should have a WSCC sticker on his car as well  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D

I'm going to get Steve D to ask each one in turn for; burger, chips and a Stella.

Lets see how many he can annoy !

Lets see how many he can annoy !

All of em  :D  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D

ahhhhhh caterham's we love em  :arse:  little bald gay blokes in there aluminimum kiddie cars  :arse:  :love: ...............

isn't it funny how thay all look the same  ???  caterham's and little bald gay blokes  :D

I'll be there winding them up as much as possible :p  :sheep:  :arse:

Anyone got a rough timetable for this? I might be on Anglesey again this weekend, so if I can persuade the wife ( :D ) we might come over.

Andy

I might be on Anglesey again this weekend, so if I can persuade the wife ( :D ) we might come over.

Might we now? I see  :angry:

Mrs H  ;)

Might we now? I see

Yep you will  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  Just do as you're told woman, make sure you've finished the ironing first, got the dinner prepared and done the washing up after making brekfast*  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D

It all will probably start with practice around 9.30 / 10.00 ish  :D  :D

*Its much safer posting those kind of insane comments over the internet - heavy objects and loose missiles are harder to aim and throw such long distances  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :D

"Hard Hat and safety boots at the ready"  :D  :D  :D

I assume from your bravery you won't be at Aintree then? :D

How long will the day go on (roughly)? We've got some stuff to do in the morning, and are probably an hour / hour and a half drive away from the circuit.

Andy

I assume from your bravery you won't be at Aintree then?

Nope - My car will be in a more safe and secure place  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D

Probably go on until 4 (ish) or 5 (ish) cos the Cateringvans will be throwing themselves towards the scenery  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:

Who's going to be there then?

Andy

Lots of other SS drivers  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :D

I was hoping you'd be a little more specific (or they would) :)

Andy