Croft trackday

Andrew

Have just been flicking through Mar/April's rather splendid edition of Westfield world (arrived this am), and noticed an entry form for a Croft TVR and Westfield trackday. I suspect this is the one that was announced and promptly withdrawn because of TVR's noise problems.  ???  Is it on or off? :t-up:

ON

Is there any way of booking on line, or do we have to hack a page out of the "splendid edition"  :( hmm, there is a phone number.

or do we have to hack a page out of the "splendid edition"

Photo-copy it  :bangshead:  :p  :devil:  :D  :D

No on-line  :D

Andrew

Its about time you joined Nick and I's sprinting possy :p  :cool:  :p

Funny that, just looking at Bookatracks trackday on Saturday 29 May 2004, what worried me was Noise Limits: 98dB Drive-by do they inforce this, surely not. ???

Not opened my post today, althought the looks like a WW sized envelope, might go & have a quick look B4 bed time.

:zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:

Andrew

Its about time you joined Nick and I's sprinting possy      

Don't think my "rev limiter" will take it!   :down:

Gregh, are you going again this year?  :t-up:

Re the noise, someone told me (Mr Cast iron?) they are allowed a certain number of loud and quiet days. Perhaps they've negotiated a 105db day? I was there last Saturday and there was no static noise testing done.  :t-up:

Noise was my worry as well guys, but think I might book anyway. Always a good day.  :D

Poor old TVR owner's I never understand why they let us share, our inexpensive little cars always make their's look so silly  :D  :D  :D

Noise was my worry as well guys, but think I might book anyway. Always a good day.  :D

Poor old TVR owner's I never understand why they let us share, our inexpensive little cars always make their's look so silly  :D  :D  :D

Nick

In the Mag, it states a static test at 0.5M of 100db, if it was a drive by I might get away with lifting but I think I'd need 500M at 100db.  :(  :(  :(

Andy

Anybody know of any 105db days at Croft?

i have never been tested or had comment passed whilst at croft and im on the noisy side of KIN LOUD.  These have all been Croft organised days.

btw - how much/when is this trackday?

how much/when is this trackday?

Its in current magazine  :p  :p  :D  ;)

which is at home  :arse:  hole

why cannot somebody answer a simmple question goodness me!!!!!

OiOi

ps abuse is jocular and not meant to be personal, offensive etc.  so please do not jump down my throat for calling you an A******e, even tho you clealry are for not answering a simple question!  ;)  :p  :)

4th July, £145 for members, extra £5 if you get ejected for bad mouthing the chairman! :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D