Hello from France!

stef998

Bonjour @stef998 and welcome. You've got some nice toys!

Is your Westfield registered to drive on the road in France as I thought they needed to be over 30 years old?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, stef998 said:

Hello everybody

I introduce myself.

So, Stéphane, 42 years old, i leave in the west south of france and i m mechanical enginneer. 

I've a wife and 2 children

At job, i design hooklift and at home, i built cars and motorbikes

It makes more than 15 years that i begin to built, transform or upgrade motobikes and cars and i arrived today at this forum because i will start the complete rebuild of a SEI sport carbon from 2001.

So, i think i will have some question and i also want to share my work and have some feedbacks.

I share some pics of some of my project!

d8ae16.jpgbmkvhy.jpg

igcsz7.jpgz9oony.jpgxmhsp3.jpgnwjchf.jpg

mxsk2b.jpg

Stunning BMW, is that a 2002. I am looking forward to your build updates, going by the quality of your previous work it will be awesome.

• Like 1

Yes, the car is registered to drive on road .  left side wheel and standard paper!

It was crash 14 years ago and stored in a garage. So i need to make the repairs with an automotive expert follow up in order to put it again on road.

xi34m7.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, LoneWolf said:

Nice puzzle 😄  and welcome to WSCC. The BMW and the bikes are fantastic, congrats :) 

@Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO having been stored for the last 14 years, it is likely it has been imported and registered when rules were more lax.

Yes, it's certainly into kit form currently!

Welcome!

I do love the 02 Series, that's how a BMW should look 👍