Wide Westy Screen

GrahamC1066

I'm building a wide Westy on a tight budget and a new screen from our friends at Westfield is beyond my reach.

Does anyone have a wide Westy screen available - broken or intact, with or without pillars?

Or perhaps can anyone offer guidance as to whether another manufacturers offering such as for a GBS Zero or MK Indy would fit the Westy profile?

Graham - Im in the process of converting to an Aero, so will have a screen soon - with Pillars and mirrors too.

How quickly do you need it?

33 minutes ago, Mat Jackson 1975 said:

Graham - Im in the process of converting to an Aero, so will have a screen soon - with Pillars and mirrors too.

How quickly do you need it?

Dropped you a message

I've got a brand new, unused screen from Westfield complete with black surround. No pillars. Looks like I won't be using it so I'd be open to an offer. Located near Guildford, Surrey - appreciate it's not close to Crewe but thought I'd offer just in case! Unfortunately probably not something I'd entrust to a courier....

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.