Hi All

Tim-s

I’ve just purchased my Westfield a few weeks ago and not really had a drive in it yet. 
so looking forward to next year but going to do a few jobs over the winter months.  

I’m located in Derby and would like to do a few ride outs and track days with fellow Westfield owners   

980f13f4-a287-4cbb-96f4-34b285217a86.jpeg

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, Tim-s said:

I’ve just purchased my Westfield a few weeks ago and not really had a drive in it yet. 
so looking forward to next year but going to do a few jobs over the winter months.  

I’m located in Derby and would like to do a few ride outs and track days with fellow Westfield owners   

Welcome! Nice looking car.

I’m based in Loughborough and try and get to Donington Park 4-5 times per year.

@Rob Hunter - Club Secretary  is the local AO. He’ll get you invited to the regular meets etc. 👍

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Naranja_Al said:

Welcome! Nice looking car.

I’m based in Loughborough and try and get to Donington Park 4-5 times per year.

@Rob Hunter - Club Secretary  is the local AO. He’ll get you invited to the regular meets etc. 👍

Sounds good 

I’d want to do about 3-4 times a year also

Seems a brilliant forum and seems everyone gets involved 

looking forward to the meets 👍

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Tim-s said:

Hi and welcome!

As @Naranja_Al says, we do loads of meets in the area (I'm based in Swadlincote).

We have a monthly pub meet at the Clock Warehouse in Shardlow (1st Thursday of the month) and do loads of other meets throughout the year (if it's dry we'll be out!).

A few of our favourite local haunts are Donington (watching or doing trackdays), the Superbike Factory for breakfast, Curborough Sprint Course (to watch or get on track), Mallory Park, and we often get to local classic car meets through the year.

You are also well placed for the Peak District meets that @Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative  organises, these are a must for anyone in the area!

We also have a local Facebook Messenger chat group you're welcome to join. If you fancy it, just drop me a Facebook friend request and I can add you in.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hello and welcome! 😎

1 hour ago, Rob Hunter - Club Secretary said:

Hi and welcome!

As @Naranja_Al says, we do loads of meets in the area (I'm based in Swadlincote).

We have a monthly pub meet at the Clock Warehouse in Shardlow (1st Thursday of the month) and do loads of other meets throughout the year (if it's dry we'll be out!).

A few of our favourite local haunts are Donington (watching or doing trackdays), the Superbike Factory for breakfast, Curborough Sprint Course (to watch or get on track), Mallory Park, and we often get to local classic car meets through the year.

You are also well placed for the Peak District meets that @Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative  organises, these are a must for anyone in the area!

We also have a local Facebook Messenger chat group you're welcome to join. If you fancy it, just drop me a Facebook friend request and I can add you in.

Hi Rob

That all sounds brilliant can’t wait till next years meets

looking forward to it 

I’ve sent a friend request 👍👍

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Tim-s said:

I am doing a track day at donnington a week on Saturday if you fancy getting one in this year!!

• Like 2

Thanks @Rob Hunter - Club Secretary

Hi @Tim-s that's a rather nice garage and car lift, nice car too obvs.

Welcome to the Peak District Area, we run throughout the winter so pop along in any car for a brew if you can and we will look forward to maybe meeting your car next summer 👍

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative said:

Thanks @Rob Hunter - Club Secretary

Hi @Tim-s that's a rather nice garage and car lift, nice car too obvs.

Welcome to the Peak District Area, we run throughout the winter so pop along in any car for a brew if you can and we will look forward to maybe meeting your car next summer 👍

Hi @Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

Thankyou …. The ramp does make life a lot easier to work on the car 

So looking forward to the peaks tours in it next year 

Do you notify us by messaging as it’s something I really want to get involved with 

👍

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tim-s said:

Do you notify us by messaging as it’s something I really want to get involved with

I post up the details in the EVENTS section of this forum, normally a few days prior once I have got a weather report. It isn't advertised anywhere else, so that keeps it simple. If you are coming I really appreciate a response as it does affect what I plan for the day, normally based on numbers and orientation.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, SteveG said:

Welcome. Lovely looking set up you've got there.

Thanks Steve