Yorkshire Experience

Terry Everall

Places are going fast so get your applications in now. Sunshine has been ordered and we got rid of the rain last year. great for speed series practise or just driving a classic hill at high speed with passengers if they dare!!

Just do it!!!!!

Terry

I think (a rare thing for me) that entry forms are available to download from this site somewhere...can anyone confirm this as I 've done all my thinking for the day. :durr:

Yep on events page there's a direct e-mail link for both Harewood Forms and Mallory Park forms  :D  :D  ;)

Send a request through and one gets despatched same day  :D  :D  ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm responsible for promoting this event and clearly I'm not doing a very good job.

John Hoyle is concerned that we may have not have the luxury of turning non WSCC applicants away this year.

Come on - if you've been thinking about it now's the time to get the entry in and save John losing more grey hairs.

Entry form on this site.

Thanks !

Steve,

I entered months ago, but have never heard that I am in ? presume form the posts that I am  :D  :D  :D

Come on all the rest of you, it's a great day, both from the chance to drive the car up Harewood and also from all the people you will meet. Great chance to see a lot of Westies in one place  :D  :D  :D  If you don't want to run, just come and spectate

GET YOUR ENTRY IN NOW

BTTT

Trevor - go to events page at www.wscc.co.uk  :D  :D

There you will find an e-mail link to request entry form  :D  :D

If you do it now - an entry form will arrive around 6.30 tonight  :D  :D , trust me  :D  :D

Not to late to enter  :D

sent it off but not heard a reply yet :(

sent it off but not heard a reply yet

Thats the way John chooses to do it  ;)  ;)  He issues info, passes and everything altogether about a week before event  :D  ;)

mark

thanks for that :D

may still be in with a chance then :0

If you haven't entered already get your finger out! This is the BEST hill in the UK. Shelsey lovers should come & see how to treat Westfield owners......

Don't miss out