Knockhill Sprint 7/8th September

S2T

The Knockhill Sprint is on 7/8th September and we will be tagging onto the British Sprint Championship. Regulations are attached and entry is via this link https://knockhill.alphatiming.co.uk/register/events/9768 .....when entering just use the BSC drop down boxes as appropriate and will be sorted into the BSC, WSSC classes later. This event is somewhat different to our usual sprint events as it is integrated into a race weekend. so racing over the weekend are the Legends, C1 Cup, Modsports, Fiesta ST Cup, Northern Saloon & Sports Cars, Super Lap Scotland and Scottish Classic Sports & Saloons, so it will be a full on weekend with I guess over 100 cars competing. I also attach a copy of the Draft Schedule.

I think Knockhill is the only UK circuit licensed to run clockwise and anticlockwise, so on the Saturday it is anticlockwise and Sunday clockwise (you will note in the Supplementary instructions it is listed the other way around but I will get that clarified} trust me with the different directions it is like driving two totally different circuits 

Here are 2 links to give you an idea of the track

Anticlockwise 

Clockwise 

If anyone has any questions about the weekend feel free to contact me

Steve

Knockhill Sprint SRs - 07&08-09-24.pdf KMSC September Car Draft Schedule.pdf

My entry is in, only 480 miles each way, must be mad but been looking forward to this one all year.

Westfields entered so far

Steve Arkley

Dave Smith 

• Like 1

Oh I am so tempted 

I did the last 2 times and loved it.

Not easy expecially the anticlockwise but such a great track and so well organised and friendly.

Its different to any other sprint you will do.

It would be really nice to get a good turn out.

• Like 1

It's a great track and as Steve has said the different directions make for 2 tracks, the elevation change is quite an eye opened compared to normal sprints ;) . Normally great atmosphere and a lot of fun to do, worth the drive up.

We do need a good turnout in order to keep this one on the calendar. If  you've never been you will get hooked 😁