East Yorkshire Area Meet 2004

hogman

Right then peeps

Start the "Sunshine Dancing" now as its the first meet of the East Yorkshire Area this Sunday 4th April at 12 noon, at the Humber Bridge Country Car Park (Tourist Info).

Lets all pray for good weather and do the "Sunshine Shuffle" for the Sun Gods!  :D  :D  :p

Hope to see ALL of you there!  :D

Cheers

Kevin

Hope to see ALL of you there!

For some R1 baiting and I also have some ironing that needs doing and the wife has broken the ironing board so will need to use your wings. :D  :D  :D

Bring it on LOL  :D  :D  :p  :oops:

Well I only leave those "ironing boards" on the car to help slow me down, otherwise none of you lot would be able to keep up!!  :angry:  :p  :p  :D  :D

Just seen the weather forecast - doesnt look good - so come on start the "Sunshine Shuffling" now!!

Cheers

Kevin

Us northerners are very tuff indeed, the reason we dont have a Westie meet until April is that we are all rolling around naked in the snow until then!!  :0  :D  :p  :D

Oh that and we also have the fastest cars!  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :p

Hooooohoooooo lets hope they get it right and it stays sunny!  :love:  :love:  :love:

Keep on "Sunshine Shuffling" guys!

There will be a good turn out at the meet if the weather holds as alot of members have stated their intention to be there - looks like a good un!

Cheers

Kevin

Looking forward to my first meet. :):):)

Fingers crossed for the weather. Just in case, I will not be doing any gardening this weekend. The raindrops usually start as soon as i set foot on the lawn. :D:D

See you all Sunday.

Carl