2.0 Pinto SEIW 2006 Reg F26MRC

OPoole2024

Hi everyone. Hoping someone in the forum can help me track down my old car that I built in 2006 and sold in 2011.

I randomly googled the reg (F26 MRC) this week and found the following advert posted on WSCC from June 2023 

It looks like I'm a year too late to buy it back but would love to try. It's currently SORN according to DVLA and hasn't been MOT'd since 2019, with the MOT expiring in 2021.

Looks like the last owner Dan, going by the WSCC username "Veroli", was having issues with the alternator and ignition light judging by some posts on here.

It was a beautiful car on twin Weber 45s that all fitted nicely under the bonnet but at some point in the last decade someone has fitted bike carbs (I think) through the bonnet, a stereo and some treadplate stone guards.

I always regretted selling it but life circumstances and money at the time forced my hand. I would love to be reunited with it, so if anyone knows any info at all, please get in touch. I doubt DVLA will give me any details understandably, so don't have many options, unless anyone here knows the WSCC member "Veroli", who's account is dormant, so I can't message them. Perhaps there is an email attached to the username?

Thanks for reading

Owen

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.