Westfield NT-1 update

Benrobson2999 - Kent AO

3 minutes ago, dvd8n said:

I ordered some coloured gel coat the other day and it arrived at my door in 36 hours.  On the other hand I sent them a technical query about a month ago and I've heard nothing.

I kind of get the feeling that they're run ragged at the moment.  I also wonder if they've lost technical data in the transition?

D

Nice one.

I'm a month in waiting for side screens and was told last week it would be the 22nd fingers crossed.

I've send a couple of emails in past and never received a reply to any.

Yeah I get the feeling there's a lot of spinning plates in there. Only wish them the best.

39 minutes ago, dvd8n said:

I also wonder if they've lost technical data in the transition?

One of the responses I got when asking if they would be able to provide the steering column updates for the SDV (which they're still selling of course) was " does it need to be bent into a different angle to work?" So yeh, I'd agree 😄 

1 minute ago, RizFizz said:

One of the responses I got when asking if they would be able to provide the steering column updates for the SDV (which they're still selling of course) was " does it need to be bent into a different angle to work?" So yeh, I'd agree 😄 

Even the old owners couldn’t get the steering columns for the SDV right so there’s no hope for WF Chesil 😀

I did contact them after the open day offering my knowledge and support for owners of the Mazda based kits the same as I did for the old company but sadly never heard anything back.

• Sad 1

That's good experience. I ordered my parts on the 8th of June. A headrest, rear body strap and a badge. I had the badge within a week, but no sign of the other parts, no response to emails or calls. I have just spoken to Nick there, who said I 'may' receive my parts next week. 

UPDATE 24th September - I have have finally got the headrest after 2 months, the boot strap is still missing 3.5 months later. I must have called 10 times, and have got a bit fed up with people promising to call me back, then not. 

If I ran my business like this I would be bankrupt. I think it's really sad, on top of all the issues I had with getting my kit just before the old company went under. I know I'm a lot better off than those who paid for cars and parts and got nothing. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Mark (smokey mow) said:

I did contact them after the open day offering my knowledge and support for owners of the Mazda based kits the same as I did for the old company but sadly never heard anything back.

That's because they've likely not sold any, sadly!