Motorsport kit wanted

ForesterMo

Hi folks 👋 I'm after some second hand kit to get started in some hillclimbs and sprints. 

.Overalls (FIA 8856) around size 52

.Flame resistant gloves 

.FIA approved hans device.

Give me a shout if your parting ways with anything above, cheers! 👍

21 hours ago, Craigieboy said:

That seems unbelievably cheap. I also notice one feedback says they received fake items so do your due diligence and check it's legit gear. 

30 minutes ago, Flying Carrot Steve said:

That seems unbelievably cheap. I also notice one feedback says they received fake items so do your due diligence and check it's legit gear. 

Yes very true, tbh I'd only glanced at it in the morning, so when the post came up I thought I'd comment. 

Later on I did go back and yes it's maybe not as good as it first appeared, apologies if I've passed on bad info. :bangshead:

• Like 1

Just now, Craigieboy said:

Yes very true, tbh I'd only glanced at it in the morning, so when the post came up I thought I'd comment. 

Later on I did go back and yes it's maybe not as good as it first appeared, apologies if I've passed on bad info. :bangshead:

It may well be legit but in this online world it pays to be extra cautious in my view. I decided this year for example to never buy anything from company advertisements on Facebook because the majority are just either rubbish, bogus, scams or downright lies. 

My experience with eBay though has always been pretty good as far as fake items go. 

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.