Peak District run out Sun 14 July

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

Meet at Quackers 10am for refreshments before heading out for a run around the Peak District. 

Who is joining us?

• Like 3

Sounds fantastic. Count me in!!

• Like 1

It’s a no from us ………

you can see why 🤪IMG_2104.thumb.png.c097f22db9b975cb20c7923cb058b274.png

have a great day and catch you all soon A&B

• Haha 3

It’s quicker to come home from Switzerland, not as good a method of transport though 

54 minutes ago, Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative said:

It’s quicker to come home from Switzerland, not as good a method of transport though 

It’s a 2 part journey anyway 😜 Saturday up the coast road via Padstow,Boscastle then fish&chips in Woolacombe, Sunday is the coast road via Lynton/Lynmouth, Porlock (boring going downhill ☹️ more fun going up 🤪) Minehead and Dunster, then waiting till late when everyone is watching a football match for the mad dash home with no traffic  🤞 

• Like 2

Afraid knot…boating at mo.. plus car still broken as I’ve not been home to fix it.. have a good one all 👍

• Sad 2

4 hours ago, Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative said:

Meet at Quackers 10am for refreshments before heading out for a run around the Peak District. 

Who is joining us?

I seriously wish I could, the weather looks great atm but sadly I'm nowhere near you. I plan to be out somewhere though. I was thinking, sunny dry weather, 6pm, England v Spain on TV, the roads will be like Christmas Day! 👌🌞🌞🌞👌

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, aeg said:

It’s a no from us ………

you can see why 🤪IMG_2104.thumb.png.c097f22db9b975cb20c7923cb058b274.png

have a great day and catch you all soon A&B

We have literally just drove back from down there today, spent 4 days in Devon visiting a few places in Cornwall inc padstow.

6hr 30 drive back today so feeling it. 

We may be joining 😁

• Like 3

I would love to come, but unfortunately I’m camping in north wales. 

maybe next time, have fun .

• Sad 2

@Steve Bosworth 61/2 hours in one hit deserves a medal we always break the journey down and have an overnight stop somewhere just to take the edge off 😵‍💫 hope you have a great day tomorrow showing off your new toy !! Can’t wait to have a look and chat A&B

• Like 1

Hi Julie,

I am tempted. Mum recovering well from her stroke a few weeks back, hence it will be a last minute decision. 
Switzerland looked amazing. You had a great time I am sure. 
Andy

• Like 4

I might come along for breakfast!

• Like 3

Right, catching up slowly here, the route is an easy one tomorrow so you can set your sat navs if you like.

We are off up to the Ladybower Dams tomorrow because we enjoyed it so much as the last leg of our Trip Up North. So the first point is 

FAIRHOLMES CAR PARK S33 0AQ we will use this to turn around and finish for lunch at

BIRD CAFE, HATHERSAGE, S32 1EG

Looking forward to getting out in the car and seeing you all XXXXXX especially Steve's new car!

• Like 2

Looking forward to seeing you all in a bit. Heading out in damp conditions. Hopefully we get a bit of the blue stuff later. 

• Like 1