• Like 1

• DMc changed the title to SOLD. Odyssey PC680 battery
  • 2 weeks later...
On 04/07/2024 at 08:45, DMc said:

Good condition, fully functional 
Removed as I’m going lithium. 

SOLD! 

IMG_6114.thumb.jpeg.4c5ac1c21e7024f7867fed0c10134ddc.jpeg

Hi, I have one of these I no longer need. Two questions, 1 how do I  test it to be sure it's 100% OK still as it's been stood idle in my garage for a couple of years, and 2 how much is it worth secondhand to anyone?

It will be properly be no good if left to slowly discharge over time as they don't like being in a discharged state.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, evosteve said:

It will be properly be no good if left to slowly discharge over time as they don't like being in a discharged state.

Well I've whacked it on charge and will see how it gets on. Awaiting a reply from a mate much more clever than myself to find out if there is any way to test it's integrity etc. If no use then it'll go for recycling which would be a shame. 

2 hours ago, Flying Carrot Steve said:

Well I've whacked it on charge and will see how it gets on. Awaiting a reply from a mate much more clever than myself to find out if there is any way to test it's integrity etc. If no use then it'll go for recycling which would be a shame. 

If it's no good it may be worth taking to your local metal recycler, last time I took some got 80% of scrap lead price. 

• Thanks 1

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.